Frequently Asked Questions

These are common questions our customers have. If you have any other please call or text us at 509-413-2796.

Cartridges can be returned up to 14 days after your purchase with the receipt. The cart must have at least half of the oil remaining.

Batteries can be returned up to 30 days after your purchase with the receipt.

Any other returns are taken on a case by case basis. Please reach out to us and we will help remedy the situation in the best manner possible.

No, Local’s Canna House is a cash only establishment. However, we do have 2 ATMs available for use onsite.

Washington State Law has a limit on the amount of product you can purchase for each commodity. This is a per transaction limit, meaning once you hit the threshold for 1 commodity, you may not purchase any other product commodities.
Flower – 1 ounce or 28 grams

  • Concentrates – 7 grams
  • Solid Edibles – 16 ounces
  • Liquid Edibles – 72 ounces
  • Topicals – 10 ounces

At Local’s Canna House we have a wide variety of CBD products. Due to Washington State Law all of our CBD products must contain .03% of THC or higher to be sold in a recreational dispensary.

However, next door to Local’s Canna House is the Culture House which carries hemp based CBD products with zero THC.

No, however you do need a valid form of ID. This can be an official passport, military ID, state issued driver’s license or ID card, or Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card. Your form of ID cannot be expired (with the exception of valid Tribal Enrollment Cards).

No, to purchase cannabis you must be 21 years or older and present a valid form of identification.

No, it is illegal to take cannabis across state lines.

You must be over 21 to continue viewing this awesome site