The Local’s team was fortunate enough to tour Bulldog Weed’s facility this week to learn more about their products and processes of growing cannabis. We learned some pretty cool tidbits and thought we would share them with our Local’s customers!
Bulldog Weed is a soil-less garden. They use river rocks and rockwool gro-blocks as individual homes for the cannabis plants. These gro-blocks are an efficient way to water your plants in a more automatic fashion while keeping them super healthy. The environment of each room is extremely important for big and tasty buds. There is a different room for every stage of the plant’s life, each with its own temperature, humidity, and lighting specifications.
The grower’s methods prove true as some of their cannabis plants grow as high as 9 feet tall! Besides the environment of the growing plants, Bulldog Weed growers are looking for plant phenotypes that have great flavor and aromas. Any phenotype that doesn’t meet a specific standard, doesn’t make it into the jars.
The growers have been working hard on some new strains and genetics, like Afgilla Glue, that are coming soon! For now, try out some of their strain staples available at Local’s Canna House! View what’s in stock now, here.
- Purple Urkle – Indica Dominant Hybrid
- Lemon Walker – Sativa Dominant Hybrid
- Juicy Lucy – Juicy Lucy- Sativa Dominant Hybrid of (Iced Grapefruit x Hash Plant) x Outlaw Orange
- Blueberry Silvertip – True Hybrid of Blueberry x Montana Silvertip
- Afgooey – Indica Dominant Hybrid of Afghani x Maui Haze
- Blue Tahoe OG – Indica Dominant Hybrid
- Pop Tarts – True Hybrid
- Preroll 2 packs infused in Bubble Hash that are a combination of various strains above are also available in Sativa, Indica, or Hybrid.
Written by: Paxton McKinney | Marketing Manager | Local’s Canna House